- Click on eCampus Recruiter
- Click on Students and Recent Grads
- Enter information & click Submit
How to Upload Your Resume:
(Resume must be in Microsoft Word)
- Click on “Resumes & Documents” on title bar above your homepage Under ResumeBuilder, click the “Upload” button
- Give your Resume a name that you will readily recognize
- Use the “Browse” button to locate your resume
- Once you have located the appropriate file, click “Continue”
- Career Services will approve your resume if it meets qualifications
- You will then be able to “apply” to jobs online and schedule interviews
- Keep your contact information “current” with eCampus Recruiter
- Set-up the “Job Agent” icon to notify you by e-mail when jobs become available. We suggest that you select “All Job Locations” and “All Job Types” to maximize your chance for seeing a job that interests you.
- Keep your resume online and current using the icon “Resumes & Documents” as employers may choose to only view resumes and not post job opportunities. If you upload a revised resume, delete your old resume.
- Keep your email address and other profile information up-to-date under the icon “My Profile”.
- Read your email.
McNeese State University Career Services
Lake Charles, LA 70609
Phone: (337) 475-5612 / Fax: (337) 475-5642